The first playlist in the Workout Station. This Hip Hop workout playlist featuring some great tracks for weightlifting, but overall good for the gym, and turns out to be a pretty great Hip Hop Playlist all together. There are some great videos out there as well like The Carters, APESHIT.
Playlist runtime comes in just under an hour at 54 min.
- ZEZE (feat.Travis Scott & Offset) – Kodak Black, Offset, Travis Scott
- Get It On My Own – E40, B-Legit, Ocky
- Praise The Lord (Da Shine)(feat. Skepta) – A$AP Rocky, Skepta
- Nonstop – Drake
- APESHIT – The Carters
- Shake Something (feat. Joey Purp) – Louis The Child, Joey Purp
- OG Kush Diet – 2 Chainz
- Lucky You ( feat.Joyner Lucas) – Eminem, Joyner Lucas
- U Mad – Vic Mensa, Kanye West
- All Day – Kanye West, Theophilus London, Allan Kingdom, Paul McCartney
- Rap God – Eminem
- Look at Me Now – Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes
- Oh Shit!!! – Injury Reserve