This Hip Hop workout playlist features some great high energy tracks for weightlifting, and it’s just overall good for the gym. Some of these music video are pretty great. Check out the epic APESHIT by The Carters.
Playlist runtime comes in just under an hour at 54 min.
- ZEZE (feat.Travis Scott & Offset) – Kodak Black, Offset, Travis Scott
- Get It On My Own – E40, B-Legit, Ocky
- Praise The Lord (Da Shine)(feat. Skepta) – A$AP Rocky, Skepta
- Nonstop – Drake
- APESHIT – The Carters
- Shake Something (feat. Joey Purp) – Louis The Child, Joey Purp
- OG Kush Diet – 2 Chainz
- Lucky You ( feat.Joyner Lucas) – Eminem, Joyner Lucas
- U Mad – Vic Mensa, Kanye West
- All Day – Kanye West, Theophilus London, Allan Kingdom, Paul McCartney
- Rap God – Eminem
- Look at Me Now – Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes
- Oh Shit!!! – Injury Reserve