Here’s my go-to music to start my early morning slow.
This playlist is great for easy rising in the early morning. So grab these tracks as you go about your morning routine. Originally created for my early morning staying at the tranquil river house where morning were cold, but the coffee was warm. I’d put this on as I rolled the shades back to look out over river scenes and redwood trees in the early morning mist. On some mornings I’d listen to this with my coffee in the hot tub. Those are the best days! Hope this playlist finds you in that calm.
- Khruangbin – Friday Morning
- Willie Nelson – Hello Walls
- Kurt Vile, John Prine – How Lucky
- Kevin Morby – Beautiful Strangers
- Beck – Heart is a Drum
- Lord Huron – When the Night is Over
- Creedence Clearwater Revival – Sinister Purpose
- The Vryll Society – Deep Blue Skies
- Widespread Panic – Pickin’ Up The Pieces
- Bent – So Long Without You
- Skinshape – Don’t Call My Name
- Jonathan Wilson – Desert Raven
- Grateful Dead – Althea